Key interest areas
- Initiatives and implementable technologies to reduce carbon footprint in constructing and maintaining pavements
- Low carbon and reusable materials
- Pavement preservation best practise to achieve lower life cycle cost and inventories
- Binder and asphalt characterisation & performance assessment
- Asset management decision making impact on sustainability
- How is sustainability valued in procurement practises?
- Latest research and implementation in pavement engineering & design
- Heavy duty pavements ports & airports
- USA road & road workers safety initiatives
Proposed places to visit: California, Alabama, Washington DC, New Jersey, Minnesota.
Click HERE for Details & Itinerary.
Cost: The fixed price lump sum is $22,900 excluding GST.
The full package includes the following:
• economy air travel (international return flights from Australia/New Zealand to USA and domestic flights within USA)
• ground travel between airports in each of the States and to and from meeting venues
• single rooms
• all meals and non-alcoholic refreshments to the participant for the duration of the IKT
The full package does not cover:
• medical and personal insurance costs – participants will be required to show proof that they have this requirement covered
• premium economy or business class upgrade
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org