Registrations closing: 12th March 2024
Australian Flexible Pavement Association (AfPA) will be hosting a two-day Regional Road Forum focusing on local and regional road maintenance and rehabilitation.
This Forum is designed specifically to the Riverina and Murray Regions of New South Wales, and the Goulburn Valley and North East Regions of Victoria.
The purpose of the Forum is to shared learning – real scenarios and practical outcomes. It will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to learn from technical experts, providing for an evidence-based technical exchange of ideas between State Governments, Local Government and private sector technical practitioners to support road maintenance and rehabilitation practices.
The topics covered in this Forum include:
- Preparing for natural disasters
- Reducing the impact of disasters
- Understanding road maintenance
- A systematic approach to managing routine maintenance
- Using AI for road maintenance management
- Road maintenance on sealed roads – defects, causes and treatments
- Cost-Effective Solutions for Low-Volume Roads
- Safety Initiatives
- Getting the most out of locally sourced (marginal) materials
- Stabilisation Fundamentals
- Engineered Geosynthetic Systems for more durable and sustainable construction
- Unsealed Roads Maintenance
- Recycled materials and sustainable pavements
- Intelligent Compaction
A detailed program will be made available on our website.
Click HERE to view sponsorship prospect.