To nominate an AfPA Member Organisation or Organisation within the Flexible Pavement Industry who has partnered with an AfPA Member to deliver an outstanding project with either an overall project value greater than $10m or less than $10m for the 2020 calendar year, demonstrating the following criteria – please fill in all required fields.
Please note: After the completion of the 2021 awards, the next nomination period for this award will be for 2021-2022 with awards presented in 2023
- Excellence and outstanding quality outcomes in the delivery of a flexible pavement or associated project in Australia.
- Excellence and quality outcomes achieved for the client
- Developed and/or delivered improvements in design, processes, systems, software and/or products utilised
- Positive interaction with the client and/or the community and on-site team to ensure on time and on budget delivery of the project/outcome
- Notable and demonstrated benefits for the client/community resulting from the delivered project
- This nomination will require a referee to endorse the outcomes addressed as part of the criteria
Click HERE to nominate.