Sprayers listed in the below PDF in green have satisfied the requirements of the relevant testing authority (Issuing Organisation) and the appropriate Austroads sprayer calibration test methods. Sprayers listed in red do not have a current certificate.
Sprayer certificates are required to be kept in the sprayer cabin and made available for inspection on request by any authorised officer.
To add your details, send a copy of the sprayer certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accredited Testing Organisations:
- BIitu-tech Services, Brendan Johns, Ph: 0413 326 572, email@example.com
- Main Roads, Western Australia, Mark Hopgood, Ph: 08 9323 4760, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roads & Maritime Services, Sri Dharan, Ph: 02 9794 4674, email@example.com
- Sami Bitumen Technologies, Terry Urquhart, Ph: 02 9898 2848, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Training & Calibration Services, Joel Gibson, Ph: 0435 775 143, email@example.com
Please click below to view a list of current Calibrated Sprayers.
Below is the link to the Department of Transport & Main Roads current Queensland Sprayer Certificate list.
DTMR Sprayer Certificate
Below is the link to Main Roads Western Australia current Sprayer Calibration Status list.
MR WA Sprayer Calibration Status
Below is AfPA’s current list of Calibrated Sprayers.