Click HERE to view the agenda for 3 days.
This in-depth training course covers all elements of pavement maintenance, construction and design for spray seal, asphalt and granular pavements. It is targeted at project engineers, supervisors, contract and project managers, superintendents, foreman, works managers, designers, and other project delivery staff. The training course includes practical elements including a tour of an asphalt plant, spray sealing field equipment, a production lab and a site investigation of an in-operation pavement. The broad areas that are covered include:
- Bituminous materials
- Spray sealing types, treatments and design
- Pavement maintenance and rehabilitation practices
- Common defects in flexible pavements
- Selection and design of asphalt surfacings
- Asphalt placement and compaction